I’ve always been a beauty product junkie. I have drawers of makeup, lipsticks, creams, lotions and potions that I’ve accumulated over the years. During this quarantine, I had the chance to do some deep cleaning and organizing that allowed me to toss several of things out and only keep the basic essentials that I love.
One of the things that most of us are becoming accustomed to during this time is the simplified work from home attire and self-care. No longer are we putting on a full face of makeup and getting fully dressed to stay home and work on the computer. If you’re like me, you’ve ordered another pair of your favorite yoga pants for “work” attire and retired a few items of makeup.
While I’ve cut down on the multi-step morning routine, I now have more time for a good beauty regime and treatments. As we shift into the work from home routine, you could be on a conference call and enjoy a nourishing hair treatment at the same time! It’s actually a glorious time for our skin and hair. Over the past few weeks, I’ve shared some of my favorite beauty products and I thought I’d condense them for you here.
Here are a few of my latest finds and favorite self-care products.
1. Perlier soothing hand cream - With all this hand-washing, this has been a huge skin saver! I have these little creams in every purse!
2. Mally Instantly Impactful Mascara - When you’re not wearing a lot of makeup around the house these days – a few quick swipes of this incredible mascara will help do the trick!
3. Skinn DERMAPPEAL® MICRODERMABRASION TREATMENT - This is amazing stuff! It’s wonderful to use once or twice a week to exfoliate and start fresh.
4. Wen Mandarin Italian Fig Cleansing Conditioner - I love my Wen Mandarin Italian Fig Cleansing Conditioner (both shampoo and condition in one) that I use daily.
5. Fructis - 1 Minutes Nourishing Hair Mask - I use this mask on my hair once a week.
Keep a watch for my favorite things each week and let me know if you decide to try any of these wonderful products and how they work for you! Be good to each other and remember that true beauty comes from within. Let me know what your favorite products are!
Well, that's all I have for now.